Avon Blush: Avon Simply Pretty Cheek Color Rosy Cheeks Review & Swatch
My Experience With Avon Simply Pretty Blush Rosy Cheeks : I just wanted to own a good natural looking blush so, gave it a try. I got this in offer at Rs. 139 and the real price is Rs. 189. I bought the shade rosy cheeks, it comes in a tiny pan which is transparent on the top.
It has a small brush to apply the blush, the brush is just an OK stuff. In pan the color seems like a peach color and when applied on my cheeks it gives a subtle glow with a pink tint. It did not irritate my skin or break me out. It stays for 2 – 3 hours. Can be used as a daily wear or daytime blush. Sometime, I apply it on my eyes as well works good as an eye shadow as well. The bad point is there is no ingredient list mentioned and not even the date when we need to stop using it. Overall, I would say its an OK blush, good for beginners & pocket money people.
Pros Of (Avon Blush) Simply Pretty Cheek Color Rosy Cheeks:
- Good blush for beginners.
- Gives nice tint of color which goes natural on cheeks and can be used as light eye shadow. (I like it more on my eyes.)
- Usually comes in offer price.
- More than 1 shade is available.
- Easy to carry as it comes in a tiny pan with quantity of 3 g.
Cons Of (Avon Blush) Simply Pretty Cheek Color Rosy Cheeks:
- No ingredient list and expiry date mentioned.
- Brush is no that good.
- Doesn’t stay for a long time.
Recommendation: If you are a beginner never used any blush want to own one then, give it a try when its in offer no need to waste RS. 189 on this. Or anybody looking for natural blush which is not too dark or want to use light eye shadow then buy it. Overall, its just OK blush and good for daytime.