How to Download WhatsApp Messenger for BlackBerry 10?
Although Blackberry 10 comes with great new features that were never before in legacy phones introduced by Blackberry. But people are now getting keen to use WhatsApp more than Blackberry or some other Messengers these days.
In just few years WhatsApp has become so popular that many of us ask for android application WhatsApp before buying a cell phone, even I heard many people are updating their cell phones to register themselves on WhatsApp Messenger.
To gain good exposure and increase the sales, they introduced WhatsApp for their new phone called Blackberry 10 and it also has some unique features compatible to the use of phone software.
WhatsApp Messenger Features for BlackBerry
- Instant push notifications to alert you when you receive messages- even when the screen is locked.
- Full integration into BlackBerry Contacts, with automatic contact scanning
- Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
- Use 3G/EDGE internet data plan (or Wi-Fi if available)
- WhatsApp will save your messages offline and will retrieve them when network coverage is restored or device is turned back on.
- Contact Blocking, Share location, Custom notification sounds, Email chat history, Broadcast messages to many contacts and more
How to Download WhatsApp for Blackberry 10?
All you need to do is to visit the Blackberry World and download the App for free. Once you are done you are all set to use this messenger on 1 year free trail and after that you will have to pay $0.99/year to use this application further.