Prevent Hair fall Therapies
“ Oh my god! Hair fall!” exclaimed my sister from next room and it was all I could do not to say ‘I told you so!’ Though, I did say it in my mind. My younger sister is has long tresses and is very fond of styling them often, for which she uses god knows what all products, visits hair stylist every other day to get her hair colored (you won’t believe when I say she has tried every color available, from blonde to purple) and has had her hair gotten, perm and straightened and god knows what all styles in just a span of 6 months. Result: Dry hair and hair fall.
I am sure almost all of you reading this would have had gone through all these styling and would also have had faced problem of hair fall and those who have not undergone any kind of styling but face hair fall problem, here are a few tips which will solve your hair fall problem in a natural way.
Hair fall causes can be many; dandruff, stress, poor hair care, frequent use of hair styling products, hormones etc. What you need most to stop hair fall is to have a healthy diet and remain stress free. If you do that most of your problems are solved. A diet which is rich in vitamin A, C and B complex along with protein will help you have long lustrous tresses and reduce the problem of hair fall. Other tips to stop hair fall are:
- Hot Oil Therapy: Heat any oil you want, although coconut oil is best since its rich in proteins and potassium, but you can use olive oil, jojoba oil or any other. Massage lukewarm oil on your scalp with light fingers for 15-20 minutes then cover it with a shower cap for an hour or so. Finally wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Hair mask: Eggs are good source of proteins and act as natural conditioner for hair making it soft and smooth. In an egg white, add one tsp of lemon or curd water and one tsp of honey. Mix well and apply on scalp. Keep it for an hour and then rinse with cold water. Finally, wash with a shampoo.
- Green Tea mask: Green tea is a good source of anti oxidant and it prevents hair loss. Apply warm green tea on your scalp and let it dry. Then wash it off with cool water.
- Fenugreek seeds: Fenugreek seeds are rich in folic acid and vitamin A. Make a paste of fenugreek seeds powder by mixing part water and part coconut oil. Apply on scalp and keep it for half an hour to forty five minutes then wash it with luke warm water. If you are in a hurry and do not have time to apply the paste, then you can go for an after wash rinse with fenugreek seeds. Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds over night in water, filter and then use the water as the last rinse after shampooing.
- Camphor and coconut oil: Dandruff can be one of the main causes of hair fall. Mix 1 tbsp camphor powder in 250ml of coconut oil and use the oil every time you massage your scalp. And then wash it off. This mixture will help you get rid of dandruff and prevent hair loss.
These above few tips will prevent hair fall but essentially what you require is to maintain healthy eating habits and good rest to remain stress free and keep your scalp clean so that you have good strong lustrous tresses.happy wheels game