Avon Naturals Fairness With Licorice Extract Instant Fairness SPF 15 Lotion Review & Swatches
As I am one of the Avon buyer so just wanted to put my personal review on every products I have used till date. So that you guys would come to know more about the reality of the product and can decide how worth is buying that individual product and that way you can save your money.So, here we go My First ever product from Avon was Avon Naturals Fairness with licorice extract instant fairness spf 15 lotion.
This comes in a flip – cap bottle. I love it for the way it works instantly on my skin. Initially when I used it, it made me sneeze as I got sensitive nose but, now I don’t have that problem with it. So people with sensitive nose this is for you.It does gives an instant fairness look with a glow on my face. It has SPF 15 in it and over a period of time it will give you even & smooth skin, maybe because of licorice extract in it which is known for its lightening properties. But, in hot weather I have to be extra careful with it, because of my combination skin type and it made me look greasy but, my friend doesn’t have this problem who got normal skin type. It leaves a whitish cast if not massaged properly. Texture is like a lotion in white color, it has floral like smell which is good. I am confused about the caution part as it says ” Discontinue use if irritation, rashes appear. ” As I have sensitive + combination skin type, but I did not face any such problems. Maybe that instruction is for people who got extra sensitive skin. 😀
Price & Shelf Life : Mostly comes in offer price. Its price is Rs. 79 but, I got it in Rs. 59.
Pros Of Avon Naturals Fairness Lotion With Licorice Extract Instant Fairness SPF 15 Lotion :
- Contains SPF 15 and licorice extract (known as Mulhati in Hindi) which has got lightening properties and it also makes your skin smooth.
- Reasonably priced and you can also grab it in offer time.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Evens out and makes skin smooth over a period of time so, take it as 2 weeks time as it says.
- Lightens the dark spots.
- I also used it on my hands and loved it.
Cons Of Avon Naturals Fairness Lotion With Licorice Extract Instant Fairness SPF 15 Lotion :
- Cannot agree with the claim of non – greasy formula as it made my face oily in hot weather.
- Just confused about the caution as I have sensitive skin & I did not face any such problems with it.
- Sensitive nose people have to be careful as it could make them sneeze when they start using it.
- Leaves a whitish cast if not massaged properly.
- Need to get it from Avon representative.
- Has Paraben.
Lots of Pros & lots of Cons but, still I love this lotion and would love it till I don’t find any better replacement for this. And it works very well Avon Naturals Fairness Anti – Marks Cream will review it soon.
Recommendation: If you are looking for a lotion which could give an instant fairness look with a glow & if you don’t like to use your foundation (foundation which gives medium coverage) daily then go for Avon Naturals Fairness Lotion With Licorice Extract Instant Fairness SPF 15 Lotion.